Virtual Partner Account Manager Job Description
Do you speak Polish? Are you a good negotiator? Our Client is currently looking for a candidate like you! Take your chance to have an outstanding experience and to explore the international business reality.
As a VPAM you will represent one of the industry leaders in network technologies. The VPAM manages, develops and supports resellers in closing end-user opportunities.
The ideal VPAM is success-driven, works well in a multinational team environment and enjoys a dynamic and changing environment.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
– Manage assigned resellers via telephone to source potential customers and identify networking requirements, recruits and nurtures resellers in order to establish a tight connection with the sales channel
– Works with Sales account manager within territory to develop pipeline and forecast Commercial business
– Act as business advisor, build business plan with the resellers to ensure collaboration is profitable for both parties.
– Develop resellers through trainings
– Effectively inform resellers about new products, solutions, services offers , programs, promotions
– Manage the channel sales cycle from lead generation to closure through resellers
– Dealing with distributors, partners and internal people in order to close the deal
– Responsible for achieving quarterly and annual goals
– College, University degree or equal education
– Good orientation in IT business
– Experience in sales or customer service, preferably within a phone contact
– Excellent relationship skills and strong communication skills (verbal & written)
– Work toward goal achievement using negotiation, teamwork and motivation
– Advanced English
– Ability to reach goals by working independently as well as in team
– Ability to work under pressure and time deadlines
– Overall package of benefits
– Opportunities to work a multi-cultural environment
– Bonuses according to the performance
– Opportunities for individuals seeking an international sales career
Submit Your Information
Read Our Top Blogging Articles
Are you looking for a job? Let’s leave the job interview tips behind: today we would like to share some surprising facts about a job search!
Are you a bilingual or a multilingual willing to find a language job? Of course, go for it! But before, keep these 5 steps in mind!
Are you willing to start an international career? If so, you should keep some good things in mind and take a fresh start!