Inside Sales & Sales Compliance Job Description
Are you a great communicator able to engage and amusing people in a very professional manner?
If you are keen on handling various responsibilities, if you describe yourself as a great communicator and if you are native in one of the languages listed below, this chance is yours to grab! Explore the work experience in Prague right now!
- Managing assigned authorized partners / Mid-Market level strategic customers via telephone to detect potential business opportunities
- Supporting partners on business development and tracking ongoing projects as an account manager
- Managing pipeline, forecasting business and develop influential relationship with existing customers.
- Chasing up-sell and cross-sell opportunities.
- Administrating CRM tools, portals, and SharePoint.
- Collaborating with country field managers and engaging resources to finalize opportunities.
• University degree or High school with a previous first professional experience in sales.
• Eligible to work in EU.
• Excellent English and native speaker of:
- Arabic, ideally from Saudi Arabia
- English (Native)
• Real sales attitude and the capability to persuade their partners to sign contracts.
• High level of communication skills (phone manners)
• Persuading, Influencing and Negotiating Skills.
• Self-motivated and driven.
• Previous experience in Sales or customer service experience is a plus.
Sales & Compliance Consultant
- Successfully identifies priority accounts and connects them with appropriate licensing and campaign programs in high-level territory plan.
- Handles a large volume of calls, accurately executing current licensing programs and campaigns through CRM activities (example: MMRP, T-36, etc.)
- Demonstrates effective call handling by:
– successfully solving customer issues and challenges
– developing and maintaining detailed knowledge of licensing programs and campaigns
– developing and maintaining Microsoft product knowledge
– communicating pre-sales information to inbound customers”
- Recognizes when a member of the Microsoft partner, sales or services team can appropriately add value to customer relationship and acts accordingly.
- Understands licensing and campaign objectives, how to deliver on those objectives and accurately tracks status.
- Ability to convert Microsoft-provided leads to opportunities .
- University degree or High school with a previous first professional experience in sales.
- Eligible to work in EU.
- Excellent English and one of the following language:
- English (Native)
- High level of communication skills (phone manners).
- Persuading, Influencing and Negotiating Skills.
- Self-motivated and driven.
- Previous experience in Sales or customer service experience is a plus.
• Competitive salary + attractive Bonus system
• Daily food vouchers
• 20 Days of Holiday, plus additional holidays up to 5 days
• Business trip opportunities
• Professional growth opportunities
Submit Your Information
Read Our Top Blogging Articles
Are you looking for a job? Let’s leave the job interview tips behind: today we would like to share some surprising facts about a job search!
Are you a bilingual or a multilingual willing to find a language job? Of course, go for it! But before, keep these 5 steps in mind!
Are you willing to start an international career? If so, you should keep some good things in mind and take a fresh start!