Do you want to have an opportunity to develop and create a career path in IT industry? APPLY Now and join a young and ambitious group of people who enjoy working in a flexible organization without formalized hierarchies.
The candidate will collaborate in time & material with the Italian office of Logistic of our client, working on tasks assigned by team leader related to SideUp solution.
SideUp is a cloud-based solution for Warehouse Management, Inventory, Cross Docking, Track & Trace activities and Point Of Sale Logistics. The product is the first innovative suite of on-demand logistics solutions designed to increase visibility, efficiency and collaboration in logistic operations.
The applicative modules rely on the new proprietary LEA (Logistics Execution Architectures) technology platform. LEA facilitates the development of new executive logistics services, enabling the application of next generation Industry 4.0 technologies and giving priority to the adoption of solutions based on a “Mobile First” approach.
The following technical requirements are mandatory:
- Knowledge of relational databases, especially MSSQL and T / SQL (knowledge of Oracle database and PLSQL)
- PL/SQL programming
The following technical requirements are a plus which will be considered a valuable element on the evaluation:
- Unix/Linux system administrator skills (system monitoring, Unix shell scripting, ) on a cloud environment (AWS)
- Experience on version control tools (GIT, SVN)
- Knowledge of web service principles with focus on Mule ESB integration platform
- Knowledge of main application servers (Apache Tomcat, Wildfly … )
- Experience on FTP/sFTP servers
- Knowledge of Directory Services as Open LDAP, Active Directory,
- DBA Administrator skills
The following personal attitudes are generally required to become part of our team:
- Strong internal motivation to learn, willingness to improve skills and work with new technologies
- Interpersonal skills and teamwork skills
- Caring for high quality work
- Good command of English language
- Employment contract
- Remuneration adequate to the skill level
- Opportunity to join a huge community of IT experts, with thousands of employers working in Europe, USA and Brazil
- Opportunity to develop and create a career path by participating also in challenges like Hackathon and Labcamp (events frequently organized by the company to create connections all over the world), as well as the opportunity to attend internal and external technical training
- Working in an international team, making communication in foreign languages a natural one ability
- Gradual development of technical and analytical skills through work in exciting projects
- Ability to participate in English and Italian lessons
- Join a young and ambitious group of people who enjoy working, in a flexible organization without formalized hierarchies