Do you want to have an opportunity to develop and create a career path in IT industry? APPLY Now and join a young and ambitious group of people who enjoy working in a flexible organization without formalized hierarchies.
The candidate will collaborate in the support and maintenance of existing applications, installed in manufacturing plants. Plants are located in Poland and but also in several foreign countries (Italy, China, India, Brazil and Argentina). The support activities include resolution of incidents, diagnosis, root cause analysis and problem solving. The job can be done remotely (from Katowice’s office) or can be done on site, at client’s plant. As Support, the candidate will provide support in the diagnosis and problem solving activities for supported applications, being active member of the support group, based on the ITIL methodology
Additionally, the candidate will collaborate actively in system performance analysis and in the optimization of applied solutions and will collaborate in the gradual implementation of changes to supported systems.
The following technical requirements are mandatory:
- Higher education or in computer science or related fields
- Knowledge of relational databases, especially MSSQL and T / SQL (knowledge of Oracle database and PLSQL will be a plus)
- Knowledge of the basics of .Net technology and programming in C #, ASP.NET in the scope of analysis and making minor changes to the source code
- Basic knowledge of Italian language
Previous experiences in the field of Help Desk are considered a plus (note: what we are looking for is not a resource for the maintenance on systems or hardware, rather an applicative maintenance of a Software).
The following personal attitudes are generally required to become part of our team:
- Strong internal motivation to learn, willingness to improve skills and work with new technologies
- Interpersonal skills and teamwork skills
- Caring for high quality work
- Good command of English language
- Employment contract
- Remuneration adequate to the skill level
- Opportunity to join a huge community of IT experts, with thousands of employers working in Europe, USA and Brazil
- Opportunity to develop and create a career path by participating also in challenges like Hackathon and Labcamp (events frequently organized by the company to create connections all over the world), as well as the opportunity to attend internal and external technical training
- Working in an international team, making communication in foreign languages a natural one ability
- Gradual development of technical and analytical skills through work in exciting projects
- Ability to participate in English and Italian lessons
- Join a young and ambitious group of people who enjoy working, in a flexible organization without formalized hierarchies