Do you have strong IT and management skills? Do you want to become a part of a successful international company? Do not lose this opportunity and Apply NOW!
The candidate will become part of our project team of developers, working in Turnkey projects for our customers. After the initial training on the projects and technologies of the company, the resource should have enough seniority in order to be autonomous in the tasks assigned and to become a team leader and become responsible of the team management, supporting the delivery manager and the project manager.
We are looking for a person that is willing to take under own responsibility a group of developers, progressively increasing the number of projects under monitoring and control of the resource
The following technical requirements are mandatory:
- Good and proven knowledge of relational databases, especially MSSQL and T / SQL (knowledge of Oracle database and PLSQL)
It will be considered a plus if the candidate has also some past experience as team leader.
The following personal attitudes are generally required to become part of our team:
- Strong internal motivation to learn, willingness to improve skills and work with new technologies
- Interpersonal skills and teamwork skills
- Caring for high quality work
- Good command of English language
- Employment contract
- Remuneration adequate to the skill level
- Opportunity to join a huge community of IT experts, with thousands of employers working in Europe, USA and Brazil
- Opportunity to develop and create a career path by participating also in challenges like Hackathon and Labcamp (events frequently organized by the company to create connections all over the world), as well as the opportunity to attend internal and external technical training
- Working in an international team, making communication in foreign languages a natural one ability
- Gradual development of technical and analytical skills through work in exciting projects
- Ability to participate in English and Italian lessons
- Join a young and ambitious group of people who enjoy working, in a flexible organization without formalized hierarchies