Do you want to have an opportunity to develop and create a career path in IT industry? APPLY Now and join a young and ambitious group of people who enjoy working in a flexible organization without formalized hierarchies.
We are looking for developers in Microsoft .Net with knowledge of PaaS Azure. The project is for an important well-known customer, a leader in the automotive and manufacturing business. The project will be a collaboration of our client employees from USA, Italy and Poland and the expected duration is about 9/10 months.
It will also be managed with agile methodology, which will be a plus as it is the new approach in the IT project management. The position refers to junior resources, so the very important requirement is the knowledge of Microsoft .NET.
The following technical requirements are nice to have, experience/knowledge in:
- Development Azure services
- Azure IoT
- Azure stream analytics
- Azure Functions
The following personal attitudes are generally required to become part of our team:
- Strong internal motivation to learn, willingness to improve skills and work with new technologies
- Interpersonal skills and teamwork skills
- Caring for high quality work
- Good command of English language
- Employment contract
- Remuneration adequate to the skill level
- Opportunity to join a huge community of IT experts, with thousands of employers working in Europe, USA and Brazil
- Opportunity to develop and create a career path by participating also in challenges like Hackathon and Labcamp (events frequently organized by the company to create connections all over the world), as well as the opportunity to attend internal and external technical training
- Working in an international team, making communication in foreign languages a natural one ability
- Gradual development of technical and analytical skills through work in exciting projects
- Ability to participate in English and Italian lessons
- Join a young and ambitious group of people who enjoy working, in a flexible organization without formalized hierarchies