We are looking for a Partnership Manager, who will take care of building relations with student associations and universities, focusing on promotion of WiPjobs and helping just graduates to find the right job. ESN background is a plus.
WiPjobs is a Multilingual Specialist Recruitment Agency, that mainly operates in Poland and Czech Republic. Our key factors are the flexibility of time and location, in fact, we work online and thanks to our network, we find the right candidates for our Clients around Europe. If you would like to apply for Erasmus+ grant, this is the right opportunity. You would have a big chance of development in a new and young company with international team members.
City: Krakow/Katowice (Poland) (on-line work/home office)
Our company is specialized in multilingual recruitment in Poland, for 30 different languages in the areas of sales, recruitment, finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer service, and marketing. (www.wipjobs.com)
- Building relations with student associations;
- Promoting brand on the European market;
- Developing relations with Universities international offices;
- Supporting marketing and recruitment activities in Europe;
- Social Networks management;
- Project management responsibilities;
- Partner sourcing;
- Weekly WEB meetings / Monthly LIVE meetings;
- Erasmus Plus or any other grants;
- Duration minimum 3 months;
- Experience in ESN or similar student associations;
- Fluent English, additional language will be an asset;
- Flexibility, with an ability to adapt to changing schedule of tasks;
- Strong interpersonal skills and proactive approach;
- Strong motivation for development in recruitment area;
- Good knowledge of MS Office;
- Min. 3-4 months + 3 months;
- Working ONLINE / home office;
- Flexible starting date and working time;
- Opportunity for personal development in a multinational environment.