If you are keen on handling various responsibilities, if you describe yourself as a great communicator and if you are native in Ukrainian and Russian, this chance is yours to grab! Explore the work experience in Prague right now!
- Managing assigned authorized partners / Mid-Market level strategic customers via telephone to detect potential business opportunities
- Supporting partners on business development and tracking ongoing projects as an account manager
- Managing pipeline, forecasting business and develop influential relationship with existing customers.
- Chasing up-sell and cross sell opportunities.
- Administrating CRM tools, portals and sharepoints.
- Collaborating with country field managers and engaging resources to finalize opportunities.
• University degree or High school with a previous first professional experience in sales.
• Eligible to work in EU.
• Excellent English and native speaker of Ukrainian and Russian.
• Real sales attitude and the capability to persuade their partners to sign contracts.
• High level of communication skills (phone manners)
• Persuading, Influencing and Negotiating Skills.
• Self-motivated and driven.
• Previous experience in Sales or customer service experience is a plus.
• Competitive salary + attractive Bonus system
• Daily food vouchers
• 20 Days of Holiday, plus additional holidays up to 5 days
• Business trip opportunities
• Professional growth opportunities
|Job Category||IT, Sales|