Do you know how to adapt to different tasks? Do you like a constantly changing business environment? Are you great at dealing with people? If you are native in Croatian, it is absolutely your time to have an amazing career in an international business!
- Managing assigned authorized partners / Mid-Market level strategic customers via telephone to detect potential business opportunities
- Supporting partners on business development and tracking ongoing projects as an account manager
- Managing pipeline, forecasting business and develop influential relationship with existing customers.
- Chasing up-sell and cross sell opportunities.
- Administrating CRM tools, portals and sharepoints.
- Collaborating with country field managers and engaging resources to finalize opportunities.
• University degree or High school with a previous first professional experience in sales.
• Eligible to work in EU.
• Excellent English and native speaker of Croatian.
• Real sales attitude and the capability to persuade their partners to sign contracts.
• High level of communication skills (phone manners)
• Persuading, Influencing and Negotiating Skills.
• Self-motivated and driven.
• Previous experience in Sales or customer service experience is a plus.
• Competitive salary + attractive Bonus system
• Daily food vouchers
• 20 Days of Holiday, plus additional holidays up to 5 days
• Business trip opportunities
• Professional growth opportunities