Is problem-solving your passion? Do you enjoy being helpful? If you think that a constantly developing IT industry is awesome, join a big company and start working in Prague!
IT help desk support specialist job description:
Help desk support specialists provide technical and troubleshooting assistance related to computer hardware and software, mobile devices and other tech tools and products. Working within a company, these professionals must be great communicators and be able to translate their technical knowledge into actionable direction.
- Provide first level contact and convey resolutions to internal Company users’ Technical issues;
- Properly escalate unresolved queries to the next level of support;
- Track, route and redirect problems to correct resources;
- Update customer data and produce activity reports;
- Walk customers through problem solving process;
- Follow up with customers, provide feedback and see problems through to resolution
- Utilize excellent customer service skills and exceed internal Company’s users’ expectations
- Ensure proper recording, documentation and closure
- Preserve and grow your knowledge of help desk procedures, products and services
- Proven working experience in providing help desk support
- Proficiency in English
- Working knowledge of help desk software, Windows Server platform and remote control
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Advanced networking troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Knowledge of Cisco Technologies platform is a plus
- BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
- Daily food vouchers;
- Free language courses;
- Multisport Card;
- Health Insurance;
- Career growth opportunities.