If an analytical thinking is your thing, if you are amazing at communication and if you are more than a basic computer literate, an IT team in Prague is waiting for you to join them! Build your career in an international business!
Our Client is providing tailor-made outsourced indirect sales services to major IT Vendors in the world and constantly looking for talents from multiple countries.
As Data Reporting Analyst you will provide tailor-made outsourced indirect sales services to major IT Vendors in the world.
Duties & Responsibilities
– Segmenting of datasets related to a complex business scenario.
– Create processes and procedures for the generation of outgoing richest Excel output.
– Develop reports using multiple reporting systems including Reporting Services.
– Support internal end user issues with reporting.
– Maintain Microsoft PowerPoint presentation adding integrated reporting features.
– Perform other support duties as required.
– Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science or Information Technology, or equivalent experience
– Proficiency with complex database structure.
– Proficiency in Microsoft Excel complex formulas and Business Dashboards.
– Proficiency in SQL, T-SQL, PowerPivot and Microsoft Access.
– Excellent graphic data presentation skills.
– Proficiency in Customer Relationship Management platforms.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Able to participate in a face to face interview in Prague
– Attractive Salary;
– Daily food vouchers covering all the food expenditure in the working time;
– Fresh fruit service;
– 20 days of holidays, plus 5 additional days.